Calling all retailers – when it comes to shopping, we have consumers ready to buy. WhitePages consists of many different audiences going through major life stages - all looking to spend, spend, spend.
New parents, brides, movers, gift givers use people search to find addresses for sending out announcements, invitations, and gifts (especially during the holiday season) – while in the shopping mindset. Shoppers also access our site to find the closest children’s boutique, bridal shop, or home improvement/furniture stores, with our business search lookup.
We offer brands low funnel shoppers who know what they want, and are ready to take action. Users come to WhitePages as an easy way to access all of the information they’re looking for, without having to sift through store websites, including:
- Store locator – Providing store hours, the closest location to where you are, and maps/directions on how to get there
- Phone Numbers – For when you need to call to see if an item’s in stock or to put something on hold
- Retailers Address – For plugging into your GPS
- Business Search – To look up a category of stores in your area
- Residential Address – For sending gifts
168 index: Shopped for furniture/home acc., gardening tools/supplies, home electronics, or home improvement online in the last month
169 index: Shopped for cosmetics, fragrance, hair care, or skincare/beauty aids online in the last month
160 index: Shopped for watches or jewelry online in the last month
196 index: Heavy online spending for clothes/shoes/acc. in the last 6 months
232 index: Heavy online spending for flowers and gourmet food in the last 6 months
Source: Nielsen @plan Q4, 2012
So if you’re looking to reach users who shop ‘til they drop, you’re in the right department.